Kia Sephia Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Kia Sephia
- Clutch problems?
- car cutting out when making a right turn have to start car
- How much would it cost to replace the motor in my vehicle?
- Are the brakes located on the front or read of this vehicle?
- My 1996 kia Sophia ls starts then sputters and dies or starts and dies I bought it used fuel filter is fine as well as the fuel pump and relay fuel is getting all the way to injectors then chokes out don't know what to do
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Kia Sephia Problems
If the engine won't crank or cranks but does not start, the flex plate between the engine and transmission may be cracked. A cracked flex plate will cause an erratic cranking signal to the powertrain computer.
After the vehicle has been operated with electrical loads (lights, air conditioning), a weak alternator can cause starting difficulties. In some cases, the original alternator could not sufficiently charge the battery; Kia released a new alternator to fix the problem.
Kia Sephia Questions
Lately my clutch has been sticking, only coming back out half way after shifting, and I have to manually pull it back out myself. My dad seems to think its my master cylinder, or it could be my clutch fluid is low. So two questions, does the diagnosis sound right, and how do I check clutch fluid,...
How much would it cost to replace my engine with a used engine in good condition
Kia Sephia Recalls
Kia Sephia Reviews
I still have my kia til this day 145,444k. And it is still running to this day.
we bought a used 1995 kia sephia its in pretty good condishen expt for the speed odomater doest work how hard is it to change
Have had this car since 98.....with 8000 miles on it, when I bought it. Had to have transmission worked on, about two years ago, and it is slipping in Drive again now. Overall not a bad car for the money