Kia Sephia Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Kia Sephia
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Kia Sephia Problems
If the engine won't crank or cranks but does not start, the flex plate between the engine and transmission may be cracked. A cracked flex plate will cause an erratic cranking signal to the powertrain computer.
After the vehicle has been operated with electrical loads (lights, air conditioning), a weak alternator can cause starting difficulties. In some cases, the original alternator could not sufficiently charge the battery; Kia released a new alternator to fix the problem.
Kia Sephia Questions
I have never done this before
replaced crank and cam censer and new coils will start with starting fluid but only when fuse is out for pump and injectors floods when starting when fuse is replaced no codes are showing
AND GIVE ME CODE P1624 AND DONT HAVE REVERCE GO FORWARE WAS WORKING BEFORE WITH OTER TRANSMISSION THAT BEING SWAP BAT LOST ALL GEARS .THATS WHY I SWAP VALVE BODIS AND WORK ALL GEARS EXEPT REVERCE
Kia Sephia Recalls
Kia Sephia Reviews
I still have my kia til this day 145,444k. And it is still running to this day.
we bought a used 1995 kia sephia its in pretty good condishen expt for the speed odomater doest work how hard is it to change
Have had this car since 98.....with 8000 miles on it, when I bought it. Had to have transmission worked on, about two years ago, and it is slipping in Drive again now. Overall not a bad car for the money