Kia Sephia Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Kia Sephia
- How much would it cost to replace the motor in my vehicle?
- Are the brakes located on the front or read of this vehicle?
- My 1996 kia Sophia ls starts then sputters and dies or starts and dies I bought it used fuel filter is fine as well as the fuel pump and relay fuel is getting all the way to injectors then chokes out don't know what to do
- how i can scan kia sephia 95,96 and avanti 95,96 via launch x431 iv
- How do you bleed clutch lines on a 2000 Kia Sephia?
Kia Sephia Problems
If the engine won't crank or cranks but does not start, the flex plate between the engine and transmission may be cracked. A cracked flex plate will cause an erratic cranking signal to the powertrain computer.
After the vehicle has been operated with electrical loads (lights, air conditioning), a weak alternator can cause starting difficulties. In some cases, the original alternator could not sufficiently charge the battery; Kia released a new alternator to fix the problem.
Kia Sephia Questions
How much would it cost to replace my engine with a used engine in good condition
Kia Sephia Recalls
Kia Sephia Reviews
I still have my kia til this day 145,444k. And it is still running to this day.
we bought a used 1995 kia sephia its in pretty good condishen expt for the speed odomater doest work how hard is it to change
Have had this car since 98.....with 8000 miles on it, when I bought it. Had to have transmission worked on, about two years ago, and it is slipping in Drive again now. Overall not a bad car for the money