Kia Rio5 Reviews

Kia Rio5 Reviews and Owner Comments

Love this car. Fun to drive (stick) looking to do timing belt and serp at 96 thou. Not good in snow!! Otherwise wipers and tires only. Just found water (rain) coming in through passenger side airbag port by upper door. This is new?! Anyone else having this?
Got this as a rental first, and fell in love. Very roomy, lots of storage, comfy and has great pickup. My AC just went out, so that's a bummer, but a cheap fix. My salesperson is fantastic, still calls me 3 years later to make sure I'm still happy lol.....the service dept....well......not impressed. My one issue was husband changing the oil error lol. Great car, especially for kids/cats and hauling stuff:) I love proving people wrong when they tell me I can't fit xyz in my car:)
I agree about the brakes. They do make a sound like they need replacing when there is moisture. It goes away quickly. Not a big deal but sure made me take it back to the dealer for a check. The battery is a problem! I only have 20,000 miles on my Rio5 and just replaced the battery. I have 35% left on my brakes and will need to replace by November. The cost will be 199.00 per set. I do like my car though I know it's like driving a cardboard box down the road. I would purchase another with more features. I wpould like electric seats, sunroof, and a GPS system. I am looking at the Soul.
the brakes are a bit touchy in humid weather they will squeel the first few times you apply them until they dry also their isnt much power for the gas it saves it o.k. for me. I got the upgraded power package. The speakers arent very loud. its a fun sleek car for the most part. I did have a deer jump in front of me and when I swerved it responded well and i went around it fine.