Kia Forte Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Kia Forte
- where can I find the map sensor in my car
- I used a carmd code reader and it came up with the code POO11.
- My lowbeam headlight keep blowing out every couple of months.
- Indicator is showing intake manifold runner performance. What's this mean
- My car seems to be idling very loudly when there is acceleration????
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Kia Forte Problems
Last weekend when i drive my car to Pavilion parking bay, the engine suddenly shutdown while i am looking for car parking lot. This is my first experience since i bought the car. I attempt to re-start engine by pushing the push start button and the engine able to start back, however when i go ahead to turn the AC again, the engine will shut down immediately. I got no choice and need to drive my car w/o AC. I tried to send my car to Naza kia se...
Various powertrain control module (PCM) issues which can result in dirveability concerns and/or illumination of the Check Engine Light can be corrected by updating the (PCM) software. Our technicians remind us that check engine light related problems should be properly diagnosed before any software updates are completed.
Vehicles with a 6sp manual transaxle may develop a fluid leak from one or both axle seals. The seals can become damaged due to an interference fit of the axle. Our technicians recommend to replace the inner axle tri-pod housing with a revised part along with the affected axle seal. Repairs should be performed on both left and right front axles if a leak is noted.
Kia Forte Questions
When I looked up the code it said camshaft timing. I am wondering what a repair cost estimate should be or is this something a mechanic friend can take care of. I need the most inexpensive option.
Is this a know problem with this car? When I brought it into the dealer, he said both wiring harnesses for the headlights were bad.
Kia Forte Reviews
I LOVE my Kia Forte! Everything is wonderful, including the price I paid for it: $15k at The Kia Depot. The no-cost "extras" like Bluetooth, 3 months of Sirius radio and the manual shift option from automatic, as well as the HUGE trunk space and 6-way drivers seat make this car one sweet ride! After 17k it still looks and feels brand new! Happy, happy, happy owner :-)
Love this car! I don't see many others on the road and I know I know a secret no one else knows - because my Kia is the best on the road. I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's one of the most comfortable cars I have driven.
This car has the automatic trans. It has plenty of get up and go, we have only had it for 12,000 miles but if it keeps doing as good as it does now we will have but one complaint and it is very minor, your vison is a little restricted when backing up but nothing we can't live with.Over all very happy with it.