Kia Amanti Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Kia Amanti
- why do my car keeps stalling it starts and then dies out
- why do my car keep stalling
- Never had an issue with my transmission prior to having the factory radio change
- What would make the car just shut down. Had a transmission installed, have a new
- how or where do I add automatic transmission fluid, have searched the owner manu
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Kia Amanti Problems
The accelerator position switch may fail intermittently resulting in sluggish acceleration or lack of power.
Reprogramming the transmission control module with the latest Kia transmission software may fix abnormalities in the automatic transmission and erroneous transmission-related Check Engine Light illumination. Software updates are commonly most effective on newer vehicles. Higher mileage vehicles may exhibit a similar symptom caused by a component failure. However, whenever major transmission repairs are performed the transmission software should be checked and updated as necessary.
A defective AC compressor clutch assembly can cause excessive noise or vibration when the air conditioning is on. Improved parts are available. Replacing the faulty clutch assembly does not necessitate replacement of the complete AC compressor or evacuation and recharging of the air conditioning system.
Kia Amanti Questions
Now it won't work on the manual shift side. Shifts fine in drive just can't downshift manually gonna try disconnecting battery maybe will reset something is there a fuse or a linkage that could have been harmed when they opened console?
Driving down the road in drive about 30 mph, the check engine light came on and the transmission quit working. Still works in reverse. Fluid level was as it should be. 120k miles on vehicle.
Kia Amanti Recalls
The stop lamp switch may fail, affecting many vehicle systems including the brake lights, transmission shift interlock, electronic stability control, and the cruise control. Failure of any of these systems could increase risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the stop lamp switch to correct these issues. This recall is to begin on June 17, 2009. The Kia recall number is SC077.
Kia Amanti Reviews
Sooooo Happy with my Amanti. I'm currently driving an 05 Amanti, currently has 58,888 miles on it and I've never had a single problem with the vehicle. I just love it. To keep it running well, I have it serviced regurlarly and use full synthetic 5W30 oil in it. Since it's approaching 60,00 miles, the dealer mentioned to me that I have to replace the timing belt and they wanted $600 to do th...
I love this car. It is expensive on maintence, but its it worthy it. I have got my oil changed every 3,000 - 6,000 miles, then upgrade my oil to high mileage once I hit 100K miles. I have got my tires rotated every 6K - 8K miles. I have had to replace all my fluids twice. I had my timing belt changed at about 75K, and I am now in need of a timing belt again at 138K. I keep up all maintence on m...
I owen this car 2005 its the best i have ever own, I like the 2005, but sorry to say I hate the new one's , so now am looking some wear new for my next car. it's just not the same any more on you'r new car's.