My KIA's climate controls on console are not working. Winter is comming and I need to fix it before it gets too cold. There are 3 buttons - AC/circulate air/bring in fresh air. None of these controls show power. It has three dials: One for amount of air, one for hot/cold and one for which vent to choose. The only dial that works is the one that controls air volume. Which only blows outside temp. I checked the control rod under passenger dash and it was connected, but the mechanism it controls was Stuck hard! I manually turned the piece by hand slightly and could feel the heater blowing hot air, so heater work, just seems to be an electrical problem. Please help me on where to start.
Kia Climate Control has no power on 2002 Kia Spectra
Asked by for the 2002 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- What could be the main cause for my kia to overheat still?
- My car is blowing hot air inside. I don't have the heater on. Now 121 trouble co
- yesterday while driving my dash lights for battery and break came on .
- When I have my lights on my car wont go into drive why is that
- I am only waiting for the catalyst to reset in my car and I have driven 1,200 mi
2002 Kia Spectra Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($805 - $1,014) in Dodgeville, MI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($114 - $147) in Canton, KS
- Heater Core Replacement ($552 - $715) in Ransom, KY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($121 - $178) in Daisy, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($116 - $148) in Filley, NE
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($102 - $178) in Holland, OH