The remote keyless lock/unlock will not work for either of my keys. Sometimes if I am really close to vehicle it will work. Can unlock my car manually with key, but the alarm goes off until I put key in the ignition and start vehicle. Any suggestions on what might be wrong and how to fix?
Keyless Lock/Unlock not working, tried both keys, will only unlock sometimes. on 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- will not shift out of park. have repeatedly kill and restart engine.
- when I start the engine, one of the overhead map lights turns on
- Good day to you first off...My left rear turn signal is not working. Help!!
- engine is misfiring injector circuit open cylinder 3 what do I do ??
- Just replaced the steering gear box, put power steering fluid in and stuff but