The remote keyless lock/unlock will not work for either of my keys. Sometimes if I am really close to vehicle it will work. Can unlock my car manually with key, but the alarm goes off until I put key in the ignition and start vehicle. Any suggestions on what might be wrong and how to fix?
Keyless Lock/Unlock not working, tried both keys, will only unlock sometimes. on 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Asked by for the 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems(20)
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair Estimates
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Q&A(42)
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recalls(2)
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Shops
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- how to bypass the solenoid sensor on transmission
- Cost to replace rear main seal, how long to fix it, leaks front and back engine
- Is inconsistent on temperature, & doesn't work when set on defrost.
- I have a 171 and 174 code and when I step on gas it just bogs and has no get up.
- My cruise control is not working. Was working , but just recently stopped.
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Middleburg, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($385 - $575) in Wheeler, MS
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($147 - $265) in Dillon Beach, CA
- Diesel Supply Pump Replacement ($2,307 - $2,578) in New Edinburg, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,014 - $1,733) in Baker, NV
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($77 - $93) in Sweetwater, TN