The remote keyless lock/unlock will not work for either of my keys. Sometimes if I am really close to vehicle it will work. Can unlock my car manually with key, but the alarm goes off until I put key in the ignition and start vehicle. Any suggestions on what might be wrong and how to fix?
Keyless Lock/Unlock not working, tried both keys, will only unlock sometimes. on 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems(20)
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair Estimates
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Q&A(39)
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recalls(2)
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Shops
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- I had a ESIM System reading.Whats the average price to replace the mmonitor?
- Well no oil being in my car make my car run hot?
- Bought used. Battery just put in. When sitting still will shut off. What's wrong
- How do I reset the ACD relay fault on a 2001 Jeep grand Cherokee
- why wont my car move after a rebuilt tranny
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($302 - 437) in Middleburg, NC
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Wheeler, MS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($301 - 429) in Dillon Beach, CA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($505 - 673) in New Edinburg, AR
- Battery Cable Replacement ($233 - 304) in Baker, NV
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($68 - 102) in Sweetwater, TN