My Villager Gs keyless entry doesn't work when its hot outside.I have to use my key and it will unlock the front doors but not the sliding doors. The windows will not come down for nothing. I have to run the air conditoner and drive around for at least 10 minutes. then the door will come back to normal until I have to do the same thing all over. When the weather is cool I have no problems. Could this be an electrical problem?
Keyless entry problems on 1993 Mercury Villager
2 answersFebruary 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
- 96 Mercury Villiger won't start
- Front end suspension problems it feels like the tires are going to come off
- Having driveable issues it makes a grinding like growling sound while in motion