My Villager Gs keyless entry doesn't work when its hot outside.I have to use my key and it will unlock the front doors but not the sliding doors. The windows will not come down for nothing. I have to run the air conditoner and drive around for at least 10 minutes. then the door will come back to normal until I have to do the same thing all over. When the weather is cool I have no problems. Could this be an electrical problem?
Keyless entry problems on 1993 Mercury Villager
2 answersFebruary 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon
- How to solve the error scanned on engine sensor and knock 2 sensor, fuel consump