Keyless entry doesn't work all the time. For the majority, the key fob will lock and unlock all doors except the back door on drivers side...Sometimes, it won't lock or unlock...When I get out of the car, try and use the lock button on door, it won't lock any of the doors. I can hear it click, but will not work....Frustrated!
Keyless Entry Problem on 2003 Honda CR-V
0 answersJanuary 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?