Keyless entry doesn't work all the time. For the majority, the key fob will lock and unlock all doors except the back door on drivers side...Sometimes, it won't lock or unlock...When I get out of the car, try and use the lock button on door, it won't lock any of the doors. I can hear it click, but will not work....Frustrated!
Keyless Entry Problem on 2003 Honda CR-V
0 answersJanuary 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- There is a grinding notice upon ignition, especially in the cold weather.
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois