My keyless entry remote will not allow me to disable my car alarm system. I believe it is an after market system, however, it does have the flashing "THEFT" light in the dashboard. I bought it used, so I'm not sure about that. When I go to turn the key to start the car, the alarm sounds and the car will not start. I also have a few electrical problems (speedometer, overhead light, radio, lever to the hood and trunk, tachometer and odometer, won't work). I need help immediately!! PLEASE!
Keyless Entry Problem on 2002 Ford Taurus
1 answerJune 29, 2010
3 answersMarch 13, 2010
1 answerJuly 01, 2010
0 answersAugust 05, 2010
4 answersOctober 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order