I can't lock, or unlock vehicle with remote. The panic button on remote does nothing either. I changed batteries in both remotes, nether one works. Also,the power window, and door locks on passenger side are in-operative. I have checked what seemed to be ten thousand fuses, in three different locations, all are good, so where do I go from here? Please Help!!!!!!!
Keyless entry does not work on 2003 GMC Sierra Denali
Asked by for the 2003 GMC Sierra Denali
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra Denali Questions
- a couple times after a rain, I've noticed water leaking from inside the roof.
- why when temp is below 80 will turn over start then die for about 15-20 minutes
- What causes vehicle to would sputter when I press gas peddle while driving
- I have a quadrasteer. I need to get rear brake calipers.
- Sometimes my radio controls on the steering operate backwards, why is this?
2003 GMC Sierra Denali Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($195 - $534) in Elkhart, IN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Waseca, MN
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($87 - $117) in Midpines, CA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($493 - $782) in Live Oak, FL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($710 - $949) in Moose Lake, MN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($100 - $124) in Fairfield, ND