I cannot use my key in any of the locks as it feels like there is something in the lock. Now I'm having the same problem with the ignition. Dealer tells me that ignition and locks have worn out - though I hardly ever used the passenger and tail gate key locks. Does this make any sense?
Key won't turn in ignition on 2004 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Why is my rear wheels bent and damaging the rear tyres
- Where is My fuel pump located
- Very loud noise on the right rear tire after every time I speed 60-70 miles ph.
- I need to enter a "Code" in order for my radio to Play. I have never done this.
- Sideswiped by a truck - dented/bent doors. How to fix DIY?