I cannot use my key in any of the locks as it feels like there is something in the lock. Now I'm having the same problem with the ignition. Dealer tells me that ignition and locks have worn out - though I hardly ever used the passenger and tail gate key locks. Does this make any sense?
Key won't turn in ignition on 2004 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois
- Does a car need a complete brake line repair if a couple of rusted holes exist?