I cannot use my key in any of the locks as it feels like there is something in the lock. Now I'm having the same problem with the ignition. Dealer tells me that ignition and locks have worn out - though I hardly ever used the passenger and tail gate key locks. Does this make any sense?
Key won't turn in ignition on 2004 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Inside the Honda on the wheel one can press information lever to see mpg. temp.
- Long as am driving driver side feel cold But whrn i stop it blow warm
- have warning light in red "NO KEY" and picture of the battery below it. what does this mean?
- My temp gauge goes up to normal operating temp but then as I'm driving it gradually goes down to cold and will slowly go back up again. What is this?
- 1999 crv honda drivers side door lock not working