I can't get my key to turn in the ignition at all. I'd replace the lock cylinder but in order to do that the key has to be in the run position, which I can't do. What should I do? I've tried lube, I've tried tapping, I've had a new key made at the dealer. I've jiggled the steering (which is now locked) My car is stuck in Park. I've used an air cleaner thing to blow out any dust. I'm stuck. Please help!
Key won't turn at all on 2000 Dodge Caravan
Asked by for the 2000 Dodge Caravan
1 more answer
1 answerFebruary 17, 2009
2 answersJuly 06, 2010
1 answerJuly 08, 2015
1 answerJuly 27, 2015
2 answersMarch 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- replace lost key
- Can you drive with no power steering fluid if you clamp a broken line?
- Put new fuel pump on and filter but not getting fuel to motor have checked all l
- I have a problem with my alternator belt staying on what can cause this
- I have a small flashing red light on top of the temperature gage,what's that??
2000 Dodge Caravan Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($190 - $266) in Barrett, MN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($234 - $693) in Evington, VA
- Starter Replacement ($213 - $345) in Morrison, IL
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ashford, AL
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($188 - $409) in Mineral Wells, WV
- Window Switch Replacement ($94 - $198) in Litchfield, NE