I have a volkswagen eos and i tried turning my key in the ignition but it won't turn all the way. So i tried wiggling the steering wheel around but it locked and the key won't turn. I can remove the key out but the steering wheel is still locked and the horn doesn't work anymore. Any advice what could be wrong with this??
Key won't turn and horn won't work steering wheel is locked on 2007 Volkswagen Eos
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Eos Questions
- my hardtop only opens halfway. Could it be a fuse?
- driverside mirror. how do you get cover off to replace blinking bulb
- When it gets hot out, my top does not want to go down.
- Why is there a need to replace the Leak detection pump in 2 years?
- Research has indicated the Volkswagen EOS compressor has Problematic faulty part