THIS HAS HAPPENED A COUPLE OF TIMES IN THE PAST YEAR, THE KEY WON'T TURN FROM THE LOCKED POSITION AND THE CAR WON'T START. IF YOU MOVE THE WHEEL AND MESS WITH IT, IT FINALLY WILL TURN AND START. WHAT WOULD BE CAUSING THIS AND HOW DO I FIX THE PROBLEM?
key won't turn on 2005 Suzuki Verona
1 answerMarch 23, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- Will Front Struts From A Suzuki Verona '03 Model Fit A 04' Verona?
- how much does it cost to rebuild transmission kit and under$3500
- How to fix oil pressure loss, after overfilling engine oil. Repair question.
- Car losing power when going up an hill and take off sometimes. Replaced fuel
- After the car is warmed up and in park the idle goes way up. Is this normal?
2005 Suzuki Verona Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Sylva, NC
- 30,000 Mile Service ($374 - 499) in Lebanon, IL
- Water Pump Replacement ($346 - 547) in Brookville, OH
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Arnold, MO
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Kelayres, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($550 - 584) in Lindsay, OK