THIS HAS HAPPENED A COUPLE OF TIMES IN THE PAST YEAR, THE KEY WON'T TURN FROM THE LOCKED POSITION AND THE CAR WON'T START. IF YOU MOVE THE WHEEL AND MESS WITH IT, IT FINALLY WILL TURN AND START. WHAT WOULD BE CAUSING THIS AND HOW DO I FIX THE PROBLEM?
key won't turn on 2005 Suzuki Verona
Asked by for the 2005 Suzuki Verona
1 more answer
1 answerMarch 23, 2015
1 answerMarch 01, 2017
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- How to fix OBD Codes: P0171 P0174
- stopping at stop light the car still running will not go only after restart
- Driver's dashboard [SRS] Airbag light stays on. How to turn it off???
- How to get the blinking [TMPS] Tire pressure light off of the drivers dashboard?
- Where is the PCV valve for a 2005 Suzuki Verona EX behind the engine, left or Rt
2005 Suzuki Verona Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($418 - $482) in Sylva, NC
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $63) in Lebanon, IL
- Alternator Replacement ($455 - $573) in Brookville, OH
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,145 - $1,299) in Arnold, MO
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Kelayres, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($111 - $129) in Lindsay, OK