Have not had any problems before today and now my key wo'nt turn in the ignition. Works in the door fine.
Key won't turn
on 1998 Ford F-150
1 answerJanuary 16, 2016
1 answerFebruary 29, 2012
1 answerMay 09, 2014
4 answersSeptember 17, 2013
2 answersJuly 14, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1998 Ford F-150 Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Southard, OK
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($158 - 245) in Gaston, OR
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Wyocena, WI
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Johannesburg, MI
- Tie Rod Replacement ($183 - 272) in Melvern, KS
- Power Mirror Switch Replacement ($63 - 110) in Belzoni, MS