just aquired had no key so had dealer make me on, went home to program and the security light is on the whole time and wont do nothing
key wont program on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2000 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($224 - 507) in Redwood, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($317 - 421) in Bypro, KY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($268 - 406) in Mount Vernon, NY
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Galesville, WI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($641 - 920) in Wheeler, MS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($121 - 207) in Whitt, TX