When I put the key in the ignition, it will not turn. Sometimes it takes multiple attempts to get the key to turn. Once the key turns the engine starts right up. What could the problem be?
Key will not turn right away. on 2002 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
2002 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($277 - $428) in Scurry, TX
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($194 - $225) in Kittery Point, ME
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($335 - $458) in Mastic Beach, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($247 - $345) in Presidio, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($226 - $290) in Patton, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($172 - $331) in Livingston, WI