Steering wheel lock feature does not unlock... must turn wheel to allow key to turn. If you leave key in switch, it works fine.
key will not turn in switch on 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
5 answersMay 31, 2011
8 answersSeptember 01, 2009
2 answersJuly 06, 2014
3 answersJuly 21, 2010
7 answersJune 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- 05 SRT won't start, gear shift locked, door lock system failed. Relay crt board?
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
- the front left corner oil pan under the water pump was hit in a upward direction
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
2004 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($202 - 267) in Saylorsburg, PA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($2,284 - 3,433) in Cedar Run, PA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($453 - 917) in Sasakwa, OK
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Weston, NE
- Horn Replacement ($171 - 186) in Brighton, MA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - 100) in Baileyville, ME