Steering wheel lock feature does not unlock... must turn wheel to allow key to turn. If you leave key in switch, it works fine.
key will not turn in switch on 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
5 answersMay 31, 2011
8 answersSeptember 01, 2009
2 answersJuly 06, 2014
3 answersJuly 21, 2010
7 answersJune 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
- A Clock With A Wrench Picture And#16,In Odometer,What Does This Mean?
- i have to jiggle the key in the switch and turn the steering wheel, how do i fix
- My key will not turn over or start my 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
- My Crossfire has had a persistent code PO410, sometimes I hear the inj. pump run