Steering wheel lock feature does not unlock... must turn wheel to allow key to turn. If you leave key in switch, it works fine.
key will not turn in switch on 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
5 answersMay 31, 2011
8 answersSeptember 01, 2009
2 answersJuly 06, 2014
3 answersJuly 21, 2010
7 answersJune 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- I have a check engine light that would not go off brought it to a mechanic after
- poor acceleration, with a sudden pickup in power while holding the pedal steady
- 05 SRT won't start, gear shift locked, door lock system failed. Relay crt board?
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
2004 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($193 - 281) in Saylorsburg, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($203 - 333) in Cedar Run, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sasakwa, OK
- Oil and Filter Change ($90 - 123) in Weston, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($539 - 568) in Brighton, MA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Baileyville, ME