When you disconnect the battery you are able to remove the key. I have been reading on internet and figured it to be in the console. Now I need to know how to remove the console to get to the switch. Any directions or diagrams will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
key stuck in ignition. Able to drive car but can not remove the key when in park on 2011 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Both side door;latches are broke & neither door will close.
- What can cause a car to overheat when the heat is off but runs cool w/heat on
- Not sure but I think it on the right
- What is it if my car is sputtering when I accelerate around 1st and 2nd gear?
- What is a intake manifold runner control used for.....