When you disconnect the battery you are able to remove the key. I have been reading on internet and figured it to be in the console. Now I need to know how to remove the console to get to the switch. Any directions or diagrams will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
key stuck in ignition. Able to drive car but can not remove the key when in park on 2011 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Which motor or transmittion mount would be bad and were is it located
- The starter has a slight hesitation when engaged.
- Advice needed! Which car should we use for each lifestyle?
- My car will not start. The battery, alt, and starter was tested and all are fine
- Recently purchased 2005 wagon sags in rear. Common issue? 113,000 miles.