When you disconnect the battery you are able to remove the key. I have been reading on internet and figured it to be in the console. Now I need to know how to remove the console to get to the switch. Any directions or diagrams will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
key stuck in ignition. Able to drive car but can not remove the key when in park on 2011 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Why only one fan works?
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
2011 Ford Focus Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Amsterdam, MO
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($158 - 189) in Max Meadows, VA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($119 - 320) in Dulzura, CA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($107 - 159) in Pittsfield, NH
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 125) in Grant, FL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($81 - 109) in Jacobsburg, OH