The key is stuck in the ignition of my 2006 Mercury Milan. A person in a small local shop told me I need to have the "tumblers" replaced which would require the steering column be removed. He said I would need to take the car to the dealer. I wanted an estimate from RepairPal, but don't know what to enter into the repair category. Suggestions? I would also like to know what would cause this type of problem.
Key stuck in ignition on 2006 Mercury Milan
Verified for the Mercury Milan34 reports
2 answersAugust 03, 2010
2 answersSeptember 02, 2010
1 answerJune 26, 2013
1 answerJanuary 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Milan Questions
- How do you reset the car computer after blown tire the car don't start
- I have a 2007 Mercury Milan and it won t let me play music on the aux
- upon starting car I noticed my power steering wasn't working
- I have a '08 Mercury Milan Premier V6 what causes overheating only while idling?
- When i turn my ac off why does it still keep turning on while im driving