The key is stuck in the ignition of my 2006 Mercury Milan. A person in a small local shop told me I need to have the "tumblers" replaced which would require the steering column be removed. He said I would need to take the car to the dealer. I wanted an estimate from RepairPal, but don't know what to enter into the repair category. Suggestions? I would also like to know what would cause this type of problem.
Key stuck in ignition on 2006 Mercury Milan
Verified for the Mercury Milan32 reports
1 answerJune 26, 2013
1 answerJanuary 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Milan Questions
- I have a '08 Mercury Milan Premier V6 what causes overheating only while idling?
- When i turn my ac off why does it still keep turning on while im driving
- When i plug a aij cable into my car and go through the aux selection line in doesn't show up as i choice?
- my e brake,oil and brights indicator lights have been coming on and off and my air conditioner cooling would not cool when their on,and turn signal
- The light in my dashboard where my gear shift indicator stays on and it's draining my battery. How do I turn it off.