When I turn off the car the key sometimes will not turn all the way off and I can no get the key out.
key removal on 1993 Chrysler Concorde
Verified for the Chrysler Concorde28 reports
1 answerAugust 07, 2015
1 answerFebruary 12, 2011
0 answersJune 11, 2014
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- Where can a find a Body Control Module with three hook-ups to replace mine
- Rumbling sound, feel vibration from radiator area when car warms up, no overheat
- What would be bubbling out antifreeze on top of cover rt in middle above fans
- I have starting Issues, the car turns over but doesnt start?
- NEED LOCATION OF TORQUE LOCK UP PLUG ON TRANSMISSION. NEED TO UNPLUG IT. AS THE CAR WANTS TO STALL WHEN YOU COME UP TO A STOP LIGHT.