i can not get my key inside the start, or ignition, is likely lucked.
key problems on 2003 Buick Rendezvous
Try another "spare" key in case your key is damaged. Try lubricating the lock/ignition switch. The mechanical tumblers in the lock itself may be damaged requiring the ignition switch tobe changed.
1 answer 1 comment
3 answersMarch 12, 2013
1 answerMarch 30, 2010
1 answerOctober 24, 2010
1 answerJune 12, 2015
2 answersJune 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rendezvous Questions
- Wipers wont work,checked fuses,replaced motor any suggestionswipers
- I was in drive at a complete stop when I press the gas to go n heard a loud snap
- Check engine light on put car into drive stop n went to go n a snap sound wontgo
- There are 2 fuse box's 1 under hood on passenger side.1 on console inside
- How do I fix the wires under my steering wheel