2006 BMW 330xi Q&A

2006 BMW 330xi Question: key problem

My key will not go back into the ignition- the car will start with the key inside of the car, with pressing the start button and depressing the brake pedal-the icon shows up as a key with a slash across it. tried a spare key also-is it ok to drive like this? what happened? tried a spare key as well...same result. -
you will need to have this scanned by a local BMW specialty shop that has the factory software. you may have a key that has been damaged, but the diagnosis will tell you what's wrong. -
Comment 1
thanks- willhave it scanned, bu the spare key has the same issue, plus my blue tooth is also not connecting. Must be the car. -
How can I reset the oil service indicator myself using the trip button and turning on the key
we re-connected the plug next to the shifter that illuminates the shift position ie= P N D now when in park and the key removed the light will not go out.. Is it supposed to stay on or do we ...
I was doing some research online, and came across the recall for this model's tail light assembly. So I gave my local dealership a call, BMW of Murray. The assistant manager of the service departme...
How do I turn off the passenger side airbag for a child safety seat which I must put in the front seat?