changed the relay and checked ignition bench checked the starter before I put it in.
key on cross starter relay to start. wont turn over otherwise on 2000 Pontiac Sunfire
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2000 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($187 - 330) in Ardmore, OK
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($168 - 233) in Seaford, DE
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($800 - 1,050) in Green Valley, AZ
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($167 - 677) in Marietta, SC
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($503 - 523) in Alpine, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($96 - 197) in Lumberport, WV