Key fob has new batteries and the vehicle fuses are fine. Is there a reset for this. Any help would be appreciated.
Key fob won't work to open car. Battery ok, fuses ok. on 1992 Lexus SC300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC300 Questions
- What are the indicators that the Engine Control Computer is bad or going bad?
- Where is the Engine Control Module located
- computer reset before N.Y.S. e-test for inspection
- When I crank my car the check engine light an trac light flicker on an off causing car to run like crap anyone have any idea what the problem may be
- why is my lexus RX is closing off while driving and smoking. I change the knock
1992 Lexus SC300 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($211 - 296) in Canova, SD
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($320 - 570) in Lares, PR
- 15,000 Mile Service ($179 - 277) in Paradise, MT
- Timing Belt Replacement ($323 - 417) in Ronco, PA
- Distributor Cap Replacement ($67 - 80) in Lambertville, MI
- Fuel Filter Replacement ($134 - 156) in Brunswick, MD