dash lights come on but starter will not fire. Starter checks good, relays work, warning lights all work, starter can be "tricked" by jumper switch. replaced battery, checked fuses, starter refuses to initiate.
Key does not trip starter on 2006 Mazda Mazda6
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda6 Questions
- Can you damage motor if oil filter hasn't been changed after two oil changes?
- I was in a car accident.. Is it possible that a floor board can be repaired
- what can cause low beam not to work, already checked fuses and changed bulb
- Low RMP (safe mode?), P2110 code, vibrating throttle plate. Replace TB?
- what is the cost to repair the thermostat