was driving and my car just died was not the battery or alternator , i go to start it , it sounds like it wants to start but dont looked at fuses the asd keep blowing out when i trun the key over plz help
keeps blowing out the asd fuse on 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($705 - 1,221) in Booneville, KY
- Add Water Pump ($201 - 323) in Leetsdale, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($225 - 411) in South English, IA
- 144,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Carmel, IN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Brazeau, MO
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($155 - 172) in Eighty Four, PA