Sometimes it runs fine and then starts misfiring. Rain seems to make it worse.
Keep getting PO304&6. Engine keeps misfiring ... changing out coils didn't help on 2002 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- Where is the location of the fuel tank pressure sensor on the vehicle?
- What happens when the timing is out?
- was driving the car just stop running try to two time start but battery was died
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my battery keeps draining in an overnight period
- I'm searching for the MAZDA BONGO e1800 workshop manual
2002 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($302 - $425) in West Milton, OH
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($423 - $645) in Shawnee, OH
- Radiator Replacement ($539 - $792) in Helena, MO
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Oak Park, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($298 - $316) in Savannah, OH
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($961 - $1,025) in Monongahela, PA