Sometimes it runs fine and then starts misfiring. Rain seems to make it worse.
Keep getting PO304&6. Engine keeps misfiring ... changing out coils didn't help on 2002 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my battery keeps draining in an overnight period
- o/d light flashed on and off then smoke come from under bonnet and back of car
- location neutral safety switch
- will replacing the pcm and not flashing it to the vehicle mess up transmission?
- I'm searching for the MAZDA BONGO e1800 workshop manual
2002 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($178 - 250) in West Milton, OH
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($235 - 307) in Shawnee, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($340 - 689) in Helena, MO
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oak Park, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,511 - 1,600) in Savannah, OH
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($412 - 455) in Monongahela, PA