I keep getting the 440 code. had vapor lines replaced after smoke test. light came back 3 days later. had vent valve replaced, light still came back on 2 days later. i fill up, i turn gas cap like 3 times to make sure it sealed. Please help!
Keep getting P0440 code. on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answerApril 13, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
2001 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 95,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Fisher, MN
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($162 - 211) in Catawissa, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($555 - 683) in Ophir, OR
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($192 - 361) in Toxey, AL
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($83 - 106) in Donnelly, MN
- Active Suspension System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Tar Heel, NC