I keep getting the 440 code. had vapor lines replaced after smoke test. light came back 3 days later. had vent valve replaced, light still came back on 2 days later. i fill up, i turn gas cap like 3 times to make sure it sealed. Please help!
Keep getting P0440 code. on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answerApril 13, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- I have lost my only key to 2001 blazer what can I do
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security
- door locks, break lights, radio, back hatch all stopped working at the same time