I have changed the o2 sensor and the tps that was acting up but I still get the code on longer trips. I have clean the throttle body with spray and don't believe there is a MAF sensor on this motor. The truck runs great but the fuel economy is lower than it should be. Starting to scratch my head!
Keep getting p0172 code on longer trips on 1998 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
1998 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - 68) in Frankfort, MI
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($372 - 857) in Remlap, AL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($211 - 312) in Fultonham, OH
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($760 - 1,009) in Broken Arrow, OK
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($171 - 348) in Smyrna, TN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Rudolph, OH