I have changed the o2 sensor and the tps that was acting up but I still get the code on longer trips. I have clean the throttle body with spray and don't believe there is a MAF sensor on this motor. The truck runs great but the fuel economy is lower than it should be. Starting to scratch my head!
Keep getting p0172 code on longer trips on 1998 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma
- When accelerating and rpm's near 3000, the voltage drops and all electrical quit
- When I accelerate and my speed gets up to 35mph I start to hear this crackling