P0300=means multiple misfires detected.
P0301=means cylinder 1 had a misfire
P0303=means cylinder 3 had a misfire
P0305=means cylinder 5 had a misfire.
Truck will lose power, burn gas, may idle bad at times. Codes will sometimes pop up when under light load. Lately added some stp treatment and codes will pop up after driving for about 15 minutes.
Also noticed that the transmission/engine will rev up high at around 55mph when trying to accelerate. I have already done a lot of troubleshooting and parts replacement.
Replaced the following.
2.Spark plugs twice with auto lite and champion copper.
3.Spark plug wires three times with autozone duralast wires.
6.Purge solenoid -twice
7.Crank position sensor
8. All related fuses to fuel and ignition.
9. adjusted throttle position cable going to [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]transmission[/COLOR][/COLOR]
10. Several tank fulls of lucas.
11. very religious with all fluid changes
12. PCV valve.
13. Air filter twice.
14. distributor and button duralast from autozone.
15. replaced alternator due to a dieing alternator.
16. followed tsb 18-48-98 that pertains to plug wire rerouting several times..
17. Replaced both upstream and downstream 02 sensors.
18. I have read several post and videos and they all seem to take me around in circles.
19.Ohmed out the injectors on the lean bank and they are all about 14.6 to 14.8 ohms
20. I have done seafoam through the brake booster and there were no white smoke atleast not a lot.
21. Replaced with a new cat last fall and had it re-check last month.
22. recently remove the muffler it was falling apart.
23. air temperature sensor
24. coolant temperature sensor
25. coil pack.
26. fuel pressure ok 52 psi.