I recently purchased a 2005 Endeavor and noticed from your site there are 5 recalls for it. How do I know if those have ever been looked at or taken care of, or am I able to take it in somewhere and have them check and fix those issues for free?
Just wondering how the process works to have recalls fixed? on 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Endeavor Questions
- Is there a fuel cut off switch
- On the dashboards time clock or next to it we noticed a red key warning light come on we dont know what it is and couldnt find any referance to it in the owners manual it has remained that way ever since can you help us with this Issue?
- replaced motor and most parts on 05 with 04. now not firing . does computer need to be flashed or what could be problem
- it will not go in park. what is wrong with it.
- My Suv wants to die out at stop lights how do I turn up the idle? It's running really low I can't pass emissions either..