Replaced the ball joints because there was a lot of play and the breaks were grinding. ABS light was not on then. Brakes are still grinding and ABS light is on now. Acts like the old time rear wheel drive brakes and the rotors are fine....
Just replaced the ball joints brakes are still grinding now ABS light is on
on 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- My 98 tahoe won start but fuel pump kicks in.
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b