Replaced the ball joints because there was a lot of play and the breaks were grinding. ABS light was not on then. Brakes are still grinding and ABS light is on now. Acts like the old time rear wheel drive brakes and the rotors are fine....
Just replaced the ball joints brakes are still grinding now ABS light is on
on 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- What r the symptoms of a bad catalytic converter or it going out?
- What does it mean when I get a code for a sensor but it says low circuit?
- My car shuts off while driving.
- Buying Tahoe. 253m A/C not work. He try to rechg but not take it. problem reason
- can evac and recharge of an a/c system help w/possible leaking evap core