I replaced the spark plugs and coils and my 2004 nissan altima 2.5 wont start, battery seems fine, it started before i replaced them, any ideas?
Just replaced spark plugs now car wont start? on 2004 Nissan Altima
2 answersApril 02, 2013
2 answersDecember 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2004 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($258 - 327) in Otterbein, IN
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Smithville, TX
- EGR Valve Replacement ($205 - 330) in Stirum, ND
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 429) in Eagleville, CA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Van Hornesville, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($331 - 534) in Camby, IN