I have already check efi relay and it has power and is good. Checked open relay but have not power to relay. Already checked fuses and they are good. What do I check to find why open relay has no power? Any Ideas?
Just replaced engine and everything is hooked up. Fuel pump does pump fuel. on 1995 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
- my check engine light keeps coming back p0135 ive change both my 02sensors got