switch to cut heat on not working
just put heater core in car heat not working was working before heater core was on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($229 - 340) in Paxton, MA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($159 - 251) in Belmont, OH
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($269 - 319) in Cushing, ME
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Addyston, OH
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($117 - 169) in Hebron, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($258 - 847) in Wolcott, IN