B4 I bought it I took it to an AAA garage for their pre-purchase inspection. They told me a few things that needed to be done. I had some concerns about the front end suspension and steering and asked them to check for frame damage or any evidence of an accident. None were reported by them. Now I find out that the entire car had been repainted by MAACO in 09. Car fax comes up clean for accidents. Any one know where else I can go to find out why this car was repainted??
just purchased used car was totally repainted in 09 how can I find out Y? on 2004 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
2004 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($690 - 938) in Groves, TX
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oil City, LA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($173 - 268) in Ashland, AL
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($166 - 235) in Erwin, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($95 - 143) in Celoron, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($712 - 1,257) in Cammal, PA