its seems to lock all doors but driver sd , and will not unlock any door unless i use key in door . ? I tried to do the reset that is in the manual , but it did not do anything, the trunk will open with the key fob... ? Im getting frustrated... What is this ?
just purchased used 2006 jetta, just realized the keyless entry will not unlock on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Rockwell, NC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Clarksville, IN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($636 - 763) in Garland, UT
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($288 - 478) in Mesa, WA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($264 - 325) in Sylvania, OH
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 100) in Westport Point, MA