its seems to lock all doors but driver sd , and will not unlock any door unless i use key in door . ? I tried to do the reset that is in the manual , but it did not do anything, the trunk will open with the key fob... ? Im getting frustrated... What is this ?
just purchased used 2006 jetta, just realized the keyless entry will not unlock on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Why does the gear shift locks and won't go into drive?
- My 2002 Jetta epc light came on and the car wouldn't crank back up.
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?