Dealer repaired prior to pick up, three days later it's not working again. Checked all fuses and swapped the relay with another.
Just purchased the car with 46,000 miles. Front washer will not turn on. on 2005 Hummer H2
This week's top 10
Recent Hummer H2 Questions
- Having issues with it idle then wants to stall
- Inside of 2005 h2 hummer got wet now gages not working somtimes
- I replace driver side sensor and now my air suspension don't work
- hummer runs for 10 minutes n then the gauges zero out n front windows wont work
- My power steering pump broke and I also stood without brakes.
2005 Hummer H2 Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($293 - 376) in Hawley, MN
- Oil and Filter Change ($37 - 96) in Iberia, OH
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($356 - 441) in Comfort, WV
- 145,000 Mile Service ($160 - 251) in Mount Holly Springs, PA
- Power Steering System Fluid Cooler Replacement ($328 - 360) in Shelley, ID
- Ambient Air Temperature Sensor Replacement ($32 - 41) in Cleaton, KY