do the engine and battery lights need to be reset if so how to do
just installed new alternator and belt now engine and battery light on 1999 Ford F-150
no reset poss bad alt. where did you buy it.test caharging system should be at 14.2v
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
1999 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Scranton, SC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Grand Blanc, MI
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($127 - 177) in Red Oak, VA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hagerman, NM
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($432 - 458) in Mulhall, OK
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($383 - 754) in Deerton, MI