iTS A 1994 MODEL, THE PROBLEM IS IT WILL START AND IDLE, BUT WHEN YOU TRY TO TAKE OFF IT WILL DIE. YOU CAN SIT THERE AND KINDA FEATHER IT UP, BUT WHEN YOU PUT IT IN GEAR AND TRY TO TAKE OFF IT DIES.
just idle on 1995 Toyota Tacoma
1 answerDecember 28, 2010
Verified for the Toyota Tacoma7 reports
3 answersSeptember 13, 2013
1 answerMay 20, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- if am a second own but there a recall on my ball joints and my just broke on my way home do I qulifie still
- my transmission doesn't engage like the linkage isn't attached. I replaced the engine and a rebuilt torque converter from pdg. I start the engine and shift and theres nothing. whats going on?
- 2004 tacoma transmission slow to shift to second gear
- view car notes stop working Why??
- Drivers side door will not open. Tried using key, opening from inside & outside, no success.