Just hit a raccoon and have a hole in the thing that holds my coolant. on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta

What will it take, and about how much will it cost to fix? And what is the thing called.

by in Nacogdoches, TX on January 10, 2014
1 answer
ANSWER by , January 10, 2014
It's called the "radiator". Check the estimator here for a price estimate in your zip code.