Now my car is vibrating and acting like its going to die when I stop at red lights or drive thrus and the mechanic says its nothing they did. What could be wrong?
Just had my water pump and intake manifold changed and a whopping cost of 1,200. on 2003 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
2003 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($803 - 1,009) in Coaldale, PA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($381 - 624) in Portola, CA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,223 - 1,567) in Whiting, KS
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 212) in Lowry, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($151 - 187) in Comerio, PR
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($276 - 423) in South Bethlehem, NY