Now my car is vibrating and acting like its going to die when I stop at red lights or drive thrus and the mechanic says its nothing they did. What could be wrong?
Just had my water pump and intake manifold changed and a whopping cost of 1,200. on 2003 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2003 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Coaldale, PA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($171 - 222) in Portola, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Whiting, KS
- Starter Replacement ($309 - 460) in Lowry, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($219 - 247) in Comerio, PR
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in South Bethlehem, NY