valves rattle & no power to pass
just had my catalytic converter replaced, now I have no power going up hill on 2004 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2004 Ford Escape Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Waverly, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($198 - $420) in Fisty, KY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Fincastle, VA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($133 - $157) in Bethany, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($61 - $72) in Edgewater, FL
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($327 - $1,084) in Atwood, OK