Sounds as if going through a tunnel
Just got timing belt replaced, and there is a humming noise
on 2002 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- oil leake, friend says its harmonic gasket behind pulley. how much repair?
- I Have replaced the distributor but now it won't start it turns over but won't
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
- 96 Mercury Villiger won't start
2002 Mercury Villager Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($405 - 586) in Naples, FL
- Alternator Replacement ($385 - 471) in Circleville, NY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($84 - 139) in Polk, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Sandersville, MS
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($224 - 358) in Salvisa, KY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($94 - 116) in Walcott, ND