just bought wrangler do not know what model have smittlybuilt frount bumper and 8000 lb winch butdo not know what model jeep dealer say no parts available cannot find rotor for distributlor dont know what model wrangler it is goot jeep but no good if can not get parts.
just got jeep on 1991 Jeep Wrangler
Asked by for the 1991 Jeep Wrangler
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
June 23, 2011
You can get the cap and rotor from a NAPA Parts Store . This year Jeep is usually called a CJ.
2 answersJanuary 28, 2011
3 answersSeptember 19, 2010
2 answersSeptember 01, 2011
1 answerAugust 13, 2010
1 answerJanuary 29, 2011
- Why Do Some Countries Drive on the Left Side of the Street?
- Honor, Courage, Commitment: Read Jacquie's Story About Finding A RepairPal Certified Shop When She Needed It Most
- True or False: Let Your Car Warm Up Before Driving
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- Help – My Car is Having Problems After Replacing the Battery!
This week's top 10
1991 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Trimont, MN
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Shiloh, OH
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($346 - $501) in Meadowlands, MN
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bethlehem, KY
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($70 - $81) in Bethpage, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($69 - $82) in Sullivan, KY