Sudden loss in mileage right after diagnosis, like about half the mileage. Any ideas?
just diagnosed with need for head gasket replacement. on 2004 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2004 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($352 - 725) in Freetown, IN
- Timing Belt Replacement ($292 - 406) in Upper Falls, MD
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($128 - 252) in Lebanon, VA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($174 - 224) in Lenni, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($201 - 210) in Citrus Heights, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($232 - 296) in Newark, NY