when we start it after being off for a short period of time and it idles real rough in drive or reverse. it does fine in park or neutral. what else could be wrong with it? i hooked up diagnostic tool at auto zone and it said po300
just changed fuel filter, still cuts out and doesnt start like it gets no fuel on 2001 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Which motor or transmittion mount would be bad and were is it located
- The starter has a slight hesitation when engaged.
- Advice needed! Which car should we use for each lifestyle?
- My car will not start. The battery, alt, and starter was tested and all are fine
- Recently purchased 2005 wagon sags in rear. Common issue? 113,000 miles.