when we start it after being off for a short period of time and it idles real rough in drive or reverse. it does fine in park or neutral. what else could be wrong with it? i hooked up diagnostic tool at auto zone and it said po300
just changed fuel filter, still cuts out and doesnt start like it gets no fuel on 2001 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Why only one fan works?
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
2001 Ford Focus Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($133 - 202) in Henderson, NC
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Dimondale, MI
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Holtville, CA
- 130,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in East Lyme, CT
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($82 - 218) in Henning, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($177 - 365) in Chamois, MO