Is this going to be a problem?
Just bought my 1995 s420 and took in for a tune up. 1 piston is running at 160. on 1995 Mercedes-Benz S420
min should be 145 so not to bad but low could be head or ring issues. german cars are costly after 50k miles
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S420 Questions
- Driver side headlight won't turn off
- The heat works great but blower continues to run when the car is turned off?
- Mercedes-S420- 60k miles-Sat for a longtime- Electrical Issues
- When I press the gas down my AC decreases. What could it be?
- i have a 1995 s 420 and it runs perfect but when it gets hot it turn off .
1995 Mercedes-Benz S420 Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stirling, NJ
- 45,000 Mile Service ($249 - 352) in Tioga, ND
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($203 - 268) in Westville, OK
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wildwood, PA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($350 - 383) in Elwood, IN
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($2,764 - 2,776) in Perrysburg, OH