it needs a little gas while starting, then service engile light comes on after a few miles and it chugs out randomly in speeds and gears...the camshaft sensor just replaced by old owners, (said the car died in town and had mechanic do it for 200. only other issue is ABS sensor is out on front right tire. only driven 500 miles since i bought--also had to fill up coolant and tranny, but doesnt seem to leak at all. is clean and was maintained by older couple-old neighbors-but sat mostly last couple years...please help with any advice, (oh it died once after drive when i was parking as well--ty
just bought car with 146000 miles-well maintained-its cutting randomly when driv on 1995 Buick Regal
Asked by for the 1995 Buick Regal
- Tips To Avoid Getting Your Car Broken Into Or Stolen
- Hello 2009! The World's Fastest Cars Are Here
- Is Your Car Actually Safe This Winter? Winterizing Your Vehicle For Rain and Snow
- How Does My Car’s Cruise Control System Actually Work?
- Driving An Old Car: Why Are People Holding Onto Their Aging Vehicles?
This week's top 10
1995 Buick Regal Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Mexican Hat, UT
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($264 - $414) in Oakdale, CA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($69 - $91) in Smoaks, SC
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($156 - $228) in Springbrook, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($248 - $300) in Ponemah, MN
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($56 - $98) in Beach Haven, PA